Beauty: Going Vampy with Topshop Straight Ace



I love a vampy lip when the weather goes all Autumnal and wintery, and there is nothing better than teaming it with a shaggy winter hair-do a simple flick eye liner and some winning A/W outfits. This beautifully vampy colour is Straight Ace from the Topshop makeup range, I picked it up when they were doing two lipsticks for £10 (I also picked up Whimsical which I love). I never normally go for a vampy colour however this one really caught my eye in the shop as it is the perfect combination of a daring purple yet deep berry shade, and I thought I would give it a whirl. The lipstick is so creamy it glides on a dream, with a beautiful maleficent-like purple finish, giving you statement lips. If like me, are not quite brave enough to wear it at work or out for drinks, then it also looks great just lightly dabbed onto the lips as this gives you a very subtle berry lip stain to your lips, perfect for every day wear. 

2 comments:

ANDYSTYLE said...

pretty color :)

http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

Lucy in the Sky said...

A very gorgeous colour, it looks fabulous.