SLIDER




WELCOME

This website is written and edited by a 24 year old PR & Copywriting professional living and working in North West London.

Say hello: helenclarke93@gmail.com

Search This Blog

Transitional piece: Leather Trousers


I bought these gorgeous leather trousers from republic's closing sale a few weeks back, instead of paying £32.00 I nabbed them for £25.00, which in my mind is a bit of a bargain as they are so yummy on the legs. I had been after a pair for a while, however others I’d tried on didn’t look right on my legs, and looked a bit bunchy so after weeks of scouring the shops, I found these and instantly fell in love. With zips up the sides of the ankle area, and a sort of paneling on the front, they are the perfect piece for both day and night, and have become a serious staple piece in my wardrobe ATM.


© London&beyond • Theme by Maira G.