I met SWalkerMakeup!

(please forgive the way I look- I was working, lol)

So yesterday I very randomly banged in to the glamorous and personally my number one youtuber Sara Walker AKA swalkermakeup in Leeds city centre, I have been watching her videos since I was 16 and have just loved all her content and her personality throughout her youtube career.  I was out working (club promoting) and she just suddenly walked past me with her mum, boyfriend and brother, It was actually quite a moment, and I actually ended up crying... yep that’s right I shed a tear for the woman who opened my eyes to the online beauty world, haha, She was a lovely girl in person, exactly the same as she is in her videos, polite and very sweet and it was such a pleasure to meet her, and I got a cheeky tweet from her too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Seems like you had your little fangirl moment haha :) But I get why, if I would meet my favorite youtuber I would probably go crazy XD
xoNina

Unknown said...

Ah you are so lucky to have met her I think I would of fan girled a bit as well she was the first youtuber I ever watched and the reason I took an interest in make up and beauty! xo

Maydoll

Helen said...

haha yes i defo did! x

Helen said...

yes same! she was the first one i ever came across! x

Maria Sself said...

Oh, this is so exciting! I'm telling ya, Helen, it's a GREAT sign;-))))

SamanthaLusts said...

I would have fangirled over her as well!
Samantha x

http://samanthalusts.blogspot.com.au/

cloudnine.iss said...

http://cloudnine247.blogspot.co.uk Please read and give opinions????xo