box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

Winter Trend: Faux Fur Headbands

I absolutely adore this winter trend and am so happy that its become such a phenomenon this winter, move over bobble hats as these beauties keep your ears and head cosy whilst looking uber chic at the same time. I own two headbands a grey stripy one which is a bit thinner and smaller on the head which was £7.00 from TK max and a much thicker and wider light and dark shaded grey headband which was £10.00 from an independent boutique. 

I love both just as much as the other, however I find the (top picture) lighter grey one is a tad more wearable as its smaller and fits my head better, however if I’m feeling brave or its pretty chilly outside I go for my thicker boutique headband. I just think this head wear trend is one that will always be loved and worn so well by many fashionista’s, it adds a touch of class and style to any winter outfit and keeps your head just as cosy as any knitted hat would, a great purchase if your looking for something to keep your ears warm whilst looking fabulous this winter.



9 comments

  1. love the headband! Tk-Maxx is always so good for little bits and bats:) followed your blog!
    check out mine?:) www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the faux fur headband trend!
    I've got a leopard print one, but I really like your grey one!
    I love your blog! Followed!
    Check out my blog sometime? :-)
    http://clairebaretm.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!! They're so stylish and keep your ears warm! :-) I have a full on fur one which covers the whole head in black fur which is like a Winter essential for me :-) Great post- following you now xx

    http://CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first lip colour is my favourite on you but they all look great! Love how luminous your skin is too!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these headbands:) The second lip colour is beaut too.:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute <3
    all three lip colors look great on you, my fave is the last one xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.