Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish


I started using the Liz Earle cleanse and polish in March, and I have never looked back. Before Liz Earle, I used normal facial cleansers from various drugstores, which cleansed my skin, but I never felt like it made me skin glow, or feel slightly different. The hot cloth cleanser is amazing as it acts as a 2 in 1 makeup remover and facial cleanser. You only have to squeeze a small amount of the liquid, massage it onto your skin and then polish it off with the Muslin cloth. I noticed straight away how the makeup just slid off, and my skin looked and felt so clean.  Although this product is fairly pricey, it is defiantly worth the result, it can take a little more time than the usual cleanser, but your skin should be worth it! However If you can’t stretch your budget this far, then try the Superdrug’s own replica; the hot cloth cleanser. I have also tried this cleanser and find it works just as well. It may not include as many natural ingredients as the Liz Earle but it still does the job, and is half the price, which you can’t complain about.

No comments: