box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

Skincare: Soap and Glory's 'Scrub your nose in it' Pore refining facial scrub



I cant quite believe I haven’t reviewed this product sooner, I bought it about 8 months ago now and absolutely LOVE it and use it almost everyday. I have always been drawn to Soap and Glory's skincare range, not so much their makeup, but they always seem to get it right when it comes to skincare, plus the packaging always looks super cute on your bathroom shelf. This scrub is very similar to their ‘Pore Minimizer' facemask (which I have also tried and loved) in that they both target the pores and attempt to minimize the size. 

If I’m honest, I wouldn’t say that this product dramatically changes your pore size, however it does make your skin feel much tighter and refined after just a couple of weeks use. It smells so fresh and minty and you can really feel that it is benefitting your skin and ridding you of any dirt or makeup left on your face. I tend to use it in the shower, slathering it all over my face whilst paying particular attention to my T-zone, I rub it into my skin in circular motions for about 2 minutes until my nose feels slightly tingly and tight, I then leave that product on for 5 minutes more whilst I wash my hair, and then simply wash it away with warm water. 

I always find that after using this my face feels super clean and fresh, the minty scent of the product really revives and awakens the skin and you feel that your pores have had a great big clean out. I would probably say this is one of the better face masks I've tried in my time, and is definitely up their with the origins charcoal mask and the Lush Mask of Magnaminty, It also retails for around 6-7 pounds, so doesn't break the bank either! 

1 comment

  1. I've not used any of Soap & Glory's skincare items, this sounds lush though. I love the smell of mint too!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.