Thursday, 30 October 2014

Fashion: The faux fur shawl/scarf





My aim for the next few months is to try and make my blog a little more fashion focussed rather than just beauty and skincare, as I feel that this can become a little same old same old after a while. I am a big fan of Fashion and have always been a lover of shopping and putting various different pieces together; I especially adore winter fashion as I think this is when you can really let your own personal style shine. I love wrapping myself up in a big old oversized coat, a woolly scarf, some cute winter booties, all complemented with a cute pair of skinny jeans or leather trousers. I recently went shopping in my hometown for a few smart work pieces, and of course managed to steer away from the brief and headed straight for Top shop and H&M. 

I am currently loving H&M, I find they can sometimes be a bit hit and miss however recently I have found some gorgeous pieces in their woman collection for such amazing prices. This faux fur scarf is a recent H&M purchase, as soon as I saw it I literally made a B-line across the store, I know it looks slightly like having a racoon wrapped around your neck, but I just think it adds something a little different rather than your average scarf. It cost me £14.00, which I think is a steal considering it looks so much more expensive and something you would find in a designer store. I will definitely be pairing this with my oversized black coat and a nice fedora hat this winter, if it gets a bit cooler that is!


2 comments:

  1. oh love this scarf!

    love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!! Nice Blog. Really fantastic fur shawl. I have gone through your site thoroughly. Thanks for the updates. Recently I purchased grey fox fur shawl online through amifur.com by one of my relative's reference. This online store really helped me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete


Leave a Comment

Back to Top