Beauty: Chanel's soleil tan de chanel (bronze universal)


I absolutely adore Chanel, if I could afford to, I would choose to only ever use Chanel products, however sadly my bank account cant quite stretch to that feat, so I will have to make do in small doses, mind you this does make every Chanel purchase that little bit more special.

I had been ogling the Chanel bronze Universal every time I stepped foot in a department store,  it first hit the beauty blogging community a few years ago and since then its become one of those cult products that every beauty lover has in their kit and swears by, plus the packaging is just too gorgeous for words. I've had this bronzer almost a year now and I haven't even touched pan, however in a bid to make it last, I do tend to save it for special occasions rather than every day use. It has the most gorgeous creamy texture with a lovely caramel brown shade that isn’t too dark and isn’t too light, it also has a subtle shimmer which gives your face a lovely glow. 

I think the best thing about this product is that it is buildable, being a cream product I was a little worried that it would apply really pigmented and leave a brown splodge on my cheek, however it really does go on flawlessly and subtly enough so there is no worry of an OTT application. I tend to apply this with a bronzing blush all over the face, focussing on the cheekbones and the jaw line, which gives me a healthy looking, glowing complexion. I can see why so many people have been fawning over this product, as it really can be used for any occasion, whether you opt for a subtle day to day glow, or go for a dramatic bronzed look for a night out its the perfect bronzer to have in your collection.
Powered by Blogger.