box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

NIP+FAB PISTACHIO SUNDAE BODY BUTTER



I have been absolutely loving this body butter, to the point where it has taken me only a few weeks to complete the tub! I bought it from a savers, which is like a cheaper version of a drugstore where everything has a few pounds knocked off it, i got this purchase for around £3.00 (i think!) when I'm pretty sure its a little more expensive in boots/Superdrug. As usual, i went with the hype of nip and fab and decided to go for this body butter, i chose the pistachio flavour, as the Laura Mercier pistachio body cream has the most delicious smell, however at almost £30 I’m not about to invest and i think I’ve found the cheaper version!

This butter is just gorgeous, the smell is the first thing that hits you, with a rich and sweet pistachio scent and an amazing light green colour, it is just such a pleasure to put on the skin, and the scent lingers which is lovely as a before bed treat. The consistency is much like any body shop body butter, very thick and creamy and extremely nourishing, i apply this and my skins still feels amazingly soft and supple the next evening! Amazing. It sinks in fairly quickly, which is a bonus as with most thicker creams your standing around in your underwear all morning, with this its not too sticky and surprisingly sinks in quickly and leaves a lovely supple touch without that sticky residue.

As it states, this butter is for dry skin, and i wouldn’t really say i have dry skin, however its nice to have a rich product like this to apply as a bedtime treat after a bath, as it leaves your skin so ridiculously soft. I think the selling point of this product is the amazing scent that the flavour gives as well as the bargain price!, but don’t take my word for it, try it for yourself! You wont be disappointed.

8 comments

  1. I've just bought my first nib and fab product :) I got the glycolic face scrub and its lovely! Will try this out at some point definitely :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even put into words how much I love the smell of this! It's so easy to get through because it's so lovely to use but I'll happily keep on buying xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know the smell is delish, and it doesn't break the bank, winner! xx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love anything Pistachio scented, but there isn't too much on offer! I will be getting this for sure, I can't resist!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thank you for following my blog, yours is great and I have followed you back :) I read your bloglovin bio, I'm starting leeds met in September too fingers crossed! hehe :)

    Eleanor xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh really? you wont regret it! leeds is amazing for both shopping and partying! (studying ;) ) hehe

      xxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.