box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

MUA POWER POUT COLOUR INTENSE TINT & BALM



I cannot express to you through writing how much I love this lip product! I bought it, sort of on a whim when i was on one of my drugstore splurges, it caught my eye as it was a new product from the MUA line, and i instantly wanted to try it, it cost me £3.00 which considering how great of a product it is, is dirt cheap. 

I think the idea of a balm/tint hybrid product is fab, as it means your lips can be moisturised whilst looking amazing, this kind of lip product has been seen everywhere, from high end brands like Clinique to drugstore brands like Revlon, girls are going crayon crazy. This balm is in the shade 'irreplaceable' which is a gorgeous plummy pink shade, the look of the product is very quirky and cute, with a crayon applicator and a hot pink exterior, its something i'll definitely enjoy pulling out my purse. 

The pigmentation is surprisingly good, one sweep gives you a lovely light pink, and a couple more sweeps turns your pout into a deep hot pink shade. The product feels so soft on your lips, exactly like a lip balm, which is what sold it to me as it just feels so nourishing on the lips.

I have nothing bad to say about this product, in fact its almost taken place over my beloved rimmel nude delight lipstick, purely because its such a treat on the lips and is a great shade for everyday wear, there are some other amazing shades of this product to try, i can already tell i'll be hitting up my trusty MUA stand very soon...

12 comments

  1. I have two of these and they are amazing! My lips feel so good when I wear them, the shades are lovely too xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good to know! I've been a bit sceptical about them, I have a Revlon one and ADOREEEE it! Will definitely try one of these now i think :)
    Thanks!

    Rosie xo

    rosiemickhaiel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the colour of this. I often struggle to find a good shade to go with blonde hair but I will have to try this. Looks so lovely on you!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and yeah, give it a go! xx

      Delete
  4. I love my MUA Power Pout, as does the rest of the blogging world! For £3, I think it's amazing, this colour looks great on you :) X

    http://beckysbeautybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its such good value, and thanks!

      xxx

      Delete
  5. the colour is gorgeous on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygosh I was gonna buy this in the orange shade the other day!! I really don't know why I didn't, I think it's cause I had about a bajillion things in my basket already and decided to put them all down and run away before I went on a crazy shopping spree that my bank account would later regret....I kinda wish I bought at least this though....guess I'm going shopping tomorrow!
    <3
    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha this sounds just like me! go get it girl! you wont regret it xxxx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.