box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

GARNIER 5 SEC PERFECT BLUR: FIRST IMPRESSIONS


BEFORE


AFTER





Todays post features a product, which I have anticipated buying since I first saw the advert in my marie-claire magazine months ago. I knew I had to try it straightaway, as like various other brands this is something new, exciting and promises to do great things. Garnier's 3 second blur is essentially a primer with extra benefits, it claims to banish wrinkles, open pores and oil leaving a smooth and almost flawless complexion.

My first thought was that the product seemed identical to benefits pore-fessional which is of a very similar consistency, texture and also has the same benefits. In terms of first impressions of this product, I was very impressed, I applied a small blob to my entire face, focusing more on the Tzone area as that is where my problem areas are (oil, pores etc.) and I did notice that it left my skin looking much more matte, and my pores looked smaller, however I wouldn’t say they totally 'vanished'. In terms of my eye area, I noticed that it did in fact make my wrinkles less visible, and seemed to almost make a few of the creases around my eyes totally disappear, which was very surprising. 

I'll give this primer an 8/10, which I think is very fair, it is a great product, which primes, but also amazingly sorts out problem areas on the skin and leaves a very youthful finish under foundation. However my only gripe is that after all the buzz around this product, I didn’t think it did anything magical to my pores, yes, it made them slightly less visible, however I was expecting much more from this. This product probably comes in second place to benefits professional, however at £8.00 its less than half the price of that one, so it varies. 

I think this product is fabulous for woman who love a good primer and use it everyday, however because I don’t usually use a primer, and prefer a dewy, less matte finish I probably will only use this on my nose and eye area, so my cheeks remain dewy, however I am very happy I tried this and will probably use it predominantly on nights out or on hot summer days.


4 comments

  1. You can really see the difference in your skin. I want the Benefit one too but I think for £8 I might try this one first!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thankyou :) it is a great product, i guess i just had higher expectations haha xxxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting. Will definitely have to try it once it hits our drugstores :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.