box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

V05 MIRACLE CONCENTRATE INTENSIVE LEAVE IN TREATMENT OIL




I’ve been eyeing up this product from VO5 for many months now, however was always a little put off by the price, for some reason I just couldn’t justify parting with £5.00 for yet another hair oil treatment ( I have so many!) However after reading SO many more positive reviews of this product, I thought why not give it a whirl. I have to say this is probably one of the better oils I’ve used on my hair. It uses that key ingredient; Argan oil which is notorious for keeping hair healthy and shiny. The oil comes with a simple and effective applicator, which is great for controlling how much you use; as with an oil based treatment too much can cause greasiness to your hair. This oil can be applied in both dry and wet hair, however I’ve preferred using it when my hairs wet as a pre treatment to control my hair and add shine. I found that my hair felt much thicker, fuller and healthier after using this oil, I didn’t think it was an amazing difference, but my ends definitely felt smoother and un-coarse. I did find it went slightly greasy at one point, however I put this down to applying too much oil to the root area (not a great move) Overall an effective product, probably won’t replace my beloved Tresemme platinum strength treatment, however still one of my favourite oil products to date.

2 comments

  1. love this post! your blog is great dear!!!
    could you please check out mine? would be such an honourr!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    thank you so much!
    loveee Lottie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I haven’t seen this before. Sounds really good though from your review. Great pictures and I just wanted to say I love your blog too. xxx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.