box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

THE ZARA 'SKORT'


This week I’m down in London on work experience, so I thought I’d take the opportunity to have a little wonder through oxford circus, and of course my first stop there was Zara. I first saw the infamous 'skort' on a few fashion blogs and was a bit dubious about it, the concept seemed a little odd, however quite handy as you wouldn’t need to worry about your skirt flying up. I saw a pair hidden at the back of the store and thought i'd give them a quick try on to see what all the fuss was about, and within 3 seconds of putting them on I fell in love. The fit was perfect, cinching in at the waist and making legs look perfectly long and tanned against the white. The front panel is gorgeous on and really gives that casual office but very fashionable look. The fact that their shorts makes them the type of piece you can wear any day; to work, on a day trip, even on holiday, with no worry’s about any wardrobe malfunctions (flashing ya undies, etc...) I honestly love them and snapped them up with no doubt in my mind, These will definitely be my wardrobe summer staple, as they can be casual (with my stripy top above) or teamed with a nice blouse and heels for a glammed up look, perfect.


6 comments

  1. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster award, check out my blog if you're interested:')

    http://himynameisfloz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Overside Tee and the Skort suits ya.
    http://stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.com/
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these skorts, I have them too :)

    www.L-adore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them too! the zara skort looks amazing on you. lovely blog as well,
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'?
    check out my blog and let me know.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and unique :)

    By the way, I tagged you for the Seven Deadly Sins tag over at my blog; you can check it out here:

    http://dollfacedisasterbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/06/7-deadly-sins-of-beauty-tag.html

    Can't wait to see your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, yes, the Zara skort! I found it at SheInside for 1/2 the cost at Zara and knew I had to try it out! It's actually pretty awesome and can be dressed around so easily! I did a day-to-night post with it! I followed you with GFC and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back! I also have a giveaway going on now!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.