BOURJOIS HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION


I love a glowing, fresh foundation look, and so after running out of my Revlon colourstay I decided to try something new, something with a more of a dewy finish. I opted for Bourjois healthy mix as I have heard so much hype over this foundation, and that it was the best for a dewy and glowing finish, some even compared it to Narrs glow (which I would love to try in the future) however at the affordable price of £10.00 this one has done the trick. The foundation I bought uses the new formulation, I have never used this foundation before and so I cant compare, but the finish is pretty, fresh and dewy, as well as giving a great coverage on the skin. This foundation is famous for its fruity and healthy ingredients, which I think is a major plus for the skin. The only down side, which is predominantly my fault, is the shade of the foundation, I think have miss judged my colour and opted for a much darker shade than I thought, as it is a tad to dark on my skin, however this was my own mistake, and I think if i was to be matched up correctly this would be my favourite foundation yet. 


Powered by Blogger.