Monday, 15 April 2013

Origins Drink-up intensive overnight Mask





This mask has literally been a god send for me over the past few weeks, I picked it up on a whim, I’d already heard so much buzz around this product from bloggers and brands, and so I thought id finally hit up the origins stall. At £20.00 I really don't think its that pricey, especially as it’s such a great product to bring back some life and moisture to your skin.

The concept of the mask is to quench the skins thirst, so it’s basically like giving your skin a big glass of water in the evening, in cream form. This product is a mask, however I wouldn't say it resembles a mask consistency, as it doesn’t dry, it’s just like slathering a really creamy moisturiser on your skin. It absorbs instantly and leaves your skin super soft the next day, I use this after I cleanse and tone, you only really need a small amount as it is really thick and so less is more, especially if you want it to last.

The mask smells divine and so healthy, including ingredients such as avocado oil, mango butters and apricot kernel oil, it’s the perfect little product to help create a beautiful glow on the skin. Personally I wouldn't say this mask caters to specific skin types, it doesn't primarily tackle acne, spots, redness or oiliness, its just a hard hitting moisture mask, for girls with dry skin, or girls who just want a brightening face lift in a bottle. This product is probably one of my favourites of 2013 so far, it’s just been that one product, which has made a visible and significant difference to my skin, it has also created such a great complexion and base when applying foundation and highlighter.


4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try this for ages but never got round to it!

    would also love if we could follow each other?

    http://claresloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try their products for ages now! Do you recommend any of their other products? I do love a mask too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive only tried this facemask from the brand! i want to venture out further though! maybe get a moisturiser! x

      Delete


Leave a Comment

Back to Top