Thursday, 4 April 2013

Lush 'breath of fresh air' toner water



The sea breeze captured in a bottle

'A refreshing spray to tide you over
A blend of sea water to soften and hydrate the skin. Carrageen seaweed and aloe gel delicately coat the skin to lock in moisture, preventing further dehydration.Great for use any time throughout the day as a pick-me-up for skin and mind. Perfect for people on long haul flights, where cabin pressure seems to suck all life from the skin.'- Lush

Following on from my previous lush post, I thought id write about the toner I bought in conjunction with my 9 to 5 cleanser. I bought this because I wanted to try something new, I previously used my instant skin boost toner from Liz Earle, which has served me well, but since its coming to its last days I thought id have a look for a toner from a different brand. 

This lush toner, which is just one from a selection in the store, is there most basic and apparently, most popular toner, with the name 'breath of fresh air' it really does stick to what it says on the tin, after using this toner my skin feels refreshed, clean and glowing, a quick sweep with a cotton pad always hydrates my skin so I’m ready for the day. 

The product has that trademark organic, lush smell, it also includes sea water in the actual product, which can seem a little weird, but it seems to be doing good for my skin, so I don't mind! I either spray it onto a cotton pad and wipe over my face, or if I’m in a rush, just a quick spritz straight on the skin will do and it just revives and gets rid of any residue from the cleanser. The price of this product is so, SO reasonable, and I would highly recommend everyone to purchase it, and more importantly use it in conjunction with the 9 to 5 lush cleanser.

6 comments:

  1. I love lush products and was looking for a new toner so thanks for the review! xxxx

    whiskerly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time seeing a toner in a spray bottle! (I guess I'm not so into products and things like that)
    Now I want one haha

    Personal Blog, Daily Entries
    Instagram l Twitter l Tumblr


    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove this product! maybe you can visit my blog an follow me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Leave a Comment

Back to Top