FACE OF THE EVENING: SMOKEY EYE AND NUDE LIP



So the other night myself and my housemates put down our Uni books, closed our laptops and decided to hit the town for a booze-fuelled night. I went out of my comfort zone and opted for a new, slightly interesting hair-do, looking back, it probably wasn't the brightest idea as my forehead looks the size of Russia, but you live and you learn, and in this case I definitely learnt. Anyway, below I have listed the products I used with their previous blog post so you can get a more in depth review on them. As you can see I went for my signature Smokey eye using my trusty MUA eye palette, with a dewy base courtesy of healthy mix and a subtle nude lip. I find this to be a look I go for most often as its simple and effortless yet sultry with the deep Smokey eye, I usually go for a heavier eye but this night I decided to just do the lower lid and focus more on the highlight and base.


products used( from left to right)


1. bourjois healthy mix- (to be reviewed)
2. Rimmel lipstick in 'nude delight




Powered by Blogger.