box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

February Favourites: Hand creams


These three products are my favorite hand creams of the moment, and honestly I’m addicted to using them all day, everyday. My most recent purchase is the body shops wild rose hand cream, this is catered to mature skin and uses a SPF, which may seem a little OTT since I’m still in my teens, however I wanted to make sure that I start early, and to me if its catered more towards mature age groups it should do a better job at protecting my skin against everyday harmful substances.

This cream has a thick and creamy consistency, with a beautiful and quite prominent rose scent, however I like how it lingers as it’s like having a separate perfume on all day. It does take a little while for the cream to soak in, which can be frustrating if your in a rush and end up flapping your hands around in a bid for a quicker dry, however that mustn’t deter you from this product as its simply wonderful. Note the packaging is also to my taste, I love the oil paint look complete with the screw lid, I just think it looks very high end and chic. I purchased this product in the sale for £5.00, normal price £10.00, so quite an expensive price, however it really does leave a deep down moisturized finish and all day.

My Neutrogena hand cream is a product which was bought for me for Christmas, again a highly effective hand cream, the consistency is thinner and more like a gel, it absorbs quite instantly, however its not my go to cream as It doesn’t have much of a scent and leaves a little sticky residue. However in terms of moisture and effectiveness it scores 10/10, its catered to hands which are cracked, chapped and dry, so this is a great hand cream for the winter months.

And finally my garner intensive 7 days cream, I picked this up alongside the body lotion, and I must say for the price it works wonders; it has a very understated fresh scent. It’s part of the nourishing collection, which is aimed at much dryer skin, again I picked it up because of this as I wanted a full luxurious and moisturizing effect and it gave me that instantly.  One of the main pros of this product is that it absorbs instantly into the skin, but does leave my hands moisturized all day. It’s a simple and handy cream that I take around with me in my handbag, as it is much easier for when I’m at unit or on the go. 


5 comments

  1. I didn't like the smell of the bodyshop hand cream xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Locatine one and the minute, but I'd be keen to try the Garnier one

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really used hand cremes because I feel like they are greasy. Do you find they make a difference? Your blog is super cute!

    Wanna follow each other?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished the rose hand cream from The Body Shop. It was a little thin for my liking, but I loved the scent! Great post.

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.