box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

Topshops Cut-out Top



I was in the Centre of Leeds yesterday as I had a lecture to go to, and whilst there I thought that I’d have an innocent browse round the new topshop that has recently opened, if you haven’t heard already it was built around November time, and is the second biggest after London-wow. I came across this top in the casual t-shirt and vest section; it was just £14 however I got it for £12.60 with student discount.

 I love the style of it, and have seen numerous girls wearing them around town, however they seem to sport the lower neckline styles and I wanted one with a high neckline so I could team cuff necklaces with it, so this one was perfect. I picked it up in black however there was also a grey colour, they need to bring out a white one though as that would also be perfect for spring. 

This t-shirt is wearable day and night, I wore it with some blue jeans for day, and for night I would team it with maybe wet look leggings or shorts. The necklace is also from H&M I think it was around £6.00, any gold jewellery will complement this top nicely, and bring it out of the shadows, I opted for a cuff necklace as it sits nicely on the neckline of the top.



14 comments

  1. I really like this top, it's simple but the cut out sleeves make it stand out. I'm jealous of the new Topshop! The London one is absolutely MASSIVE!! It was hard to look at everything! :)
    Chloe xx
    http://moonchild-chloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it is a good buy for every occasion. Yes i was very excited when It opened. xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE this top! I just recently bought a patterned one from Urban Outfitters but now want this one too!
    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that top!! love that necklace more! obsessed with big necklaces!! lush :) <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou lovely! yeah same its so simple but effective! xx

      Delete
  4. You really look beautiful Helen and just love this top!! So cool:) Follow you back dear on GFC:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking lovely!

    Want a chance to win a FREE fox bangle, just enter my giveaway at http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway.html

    Thanks :)

    terriface01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore cut out shoulders! this looks fab! love ur makeup in this too btw... that lip is gorge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! its nude delight by rimmel :) x

      Delete
  7. It looks lovely on you! I love cut outs, it gives simple tops an interesting twist! xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.